36. C. Somarakis, J.S. Baras, and N. Motee. Consensus and Synchronized Periodicity in Nonlinear Delayed Networks. The 22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS 2016), Minneapolis, MN, July 2016.
35. M. Siami and N. Motee. Tractable Approximation Algorithms for the NP-Hard Problem of Establishing New Interconnections in Linear Consensus Networks. American Control Conference, Boston, MA, July 2016.
5. N. Motee and M.S. de Queiroz. A switching control strategy for magnetic bearings with a state-dependent bias. In Proceedings, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Vol. 1: 245-250, December 2003.
6. A. Jadbabaie, N. Motee, M. Barahona. On the stability of the Kuramoto model of coupled nonlinear oscillators. In Proceedings, In Proceedings, American Control Conference, Vol. 5: 4296-4301, May 2004.
7. N. Motee and A. Jadbabaie. Distributed Receding Horizon Control of Spatially Invariant Systems. In Proceedings, American Control Conference, Pages: 731-736, June 2006. Note: Finalist, Best Student Paper Award.
8. N. Motee and A. Jadbabaie. Stability Analysis of Distributed Receding Horizon Control of Spatially Invariant Systems. In Proceedings, International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS), Kyoto, Japan, July 2006.